nuffnangad

Friday, October 22, 2010

there she goes again.. (:

It's the time again!!
And now she can't wait till the day it finally lands in her hand.
(:






Studded Cardi, Studded Army Green Top, Army Beige Shorts - Miccaz

The shoeeeeees!!
(((:

 N/A Dr Martens

Mary-Jane Pumps

Now, should I get the above or the one below?
Hmmmm.



Yes, I'm pretty much obsessed with the combination of wedge + boots.
XD

and...
she's also getting a few hosieries.
* which she most likely wont be wearing it out anytime soon *
she ♥s em' no matter what.
(:
and...
she's also looking for
- black harem pants
- knee length socks!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Tonight is movie night!
Yays!
I think I am having I M S O M N I A.
it's suicide again @ work later.
))):



♥ not.your.average.barbie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment