nuffnangad

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20102010

As much as I hate living where I live now,
I just adore the sunset view from my bedroom.
It is simply stunning.
(:


 This images were taken @ 7.10pm.

Headed to Pavillion for dinner and movie.
Yes, I finally walked around in Pavillion.
For the first time.
and this was what that came into my mind:
I am coming to this Topshop and Zara outlet when the salary comes in.
* smacks head *

The hungry monster was out, so we went hunting for fooood!
Wanted La Bodega at first, instead we ended up here!
Carlos Mexican Canteena

I fell in love with the ambiance instantly.
It's a combination of a Mexican restaurant + Shisha bar, located on the ground floor of Pavillion.

The service was okay but the meals came pretty fast.
Probably cause the hungry monster in me was quite obvious.
Teeheee.

We ordered:

I don't remember what they called this but its Black Pepper Chicken
The image is right on the back page of the menu cover.
(:
Someone claimed it was extremely spicy but I love it!!

Mexican Potato Skins
ooohh this is just delicious!!
It consist of 2 pieces oven baked potato skin stuffed with minced meat/chicken topped with melted cheese.
Tempting, no?
I drooled just looking at the description of it on the menu.
(:

and my very own Spaghetti Seafood with Tomato sauce which someone also claimed it to be spicy.
Just look at the oyster and prawn and crab.
Ooh boy!!

Unfortunately,
I couldn't finish my meal.
):
Overall, it was really a very satisfying meal and the price are pretty affordable.
A must-try!!
I'm definitely going there again whenever I visit Pavillion.
(:

And I ended my trip to Pavillion with this:

"Buried" acted by Ryan Reynolds.

It was....one word.
D I S A P P O I N T I N G!
Should have just watched The Other Guys as planned.

Got home and my hand got itchy with the my phone camera.
Hence the randomness below.
(:

 "DKNY Be Delicious; Peach Blossom" - a birthday gift, "The Body Shop; Oceanus Body Lotion"
The scent of this two is simply a seduction to me.
The DKNY fragrance is just soft and gentle.
The lotion, just like it's name, has the scent of the ocean breeze that I have always loved.


and here are the things I have splurged on the past months.
uh ohhhh.

 Sasatinnie's Make Up Base, Silky Girl's Loose Powder, Red Earth's All-in-one Concealer Kit, Kate's Liquid Foundation.

Cybercolor's Liquid Liner in Black, Kate's Gradical Eye Collection in Blue and Brown, Kate's Deep Eye Collection in Green, Rimmel's Liquid Liner in Dark Brown, Maybeline's 2-in-1 Long Lashes Mascara, Maybeline's Volume Express Mascara which I used for my lower lashes.

 Oh yes. I went lipstick-crazy that particular month and I still am.
Heehee!!

 Maybeline's Watershine Lipstick in Pure Red

 Prestige's Moisture Lipstick in Romantic Red

 Cybercolor Aqua Soft Lipstick Collection in Cherry

oh, trust me.
I will be on make up craze again by the end of this month.
whoopsieee!

and this was what I wore today
 Cardigan, Grey Camisole, Floral Skirt, Black Belt - all from Cotton On
Heels - Tres Tresors
Accessories - Diva


I know it seems like I have just drew my eye with eyeliner.
which I didn't.
(:

and guess what I just found out today.
in the midst of explaining to my sister how Kate's BB Cream looked like
and what kind of lipstick and color I am looking for,
this is what she answered me:

I came all the way to Hong Kong to shop for you or for me?
Anyway, the Ralph Lauren perfume you wanted is out.
I bought you Burberry Touch already so the lipstick is the last I'm gonna get you.



Woohooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
Another new perfume for me?
I'm sucha happy happy girl.
(:

I wonder what's the scent of my new perfume like.
It has:

Top Notes -
+ Orange
+ Blackberry
+ Black Currant
+ Cranberry
+ Cassia
+ Red Pepper
+ Rose Oil

Middle Notes -
+ Peony
+ Lily
+ Tuberose
+ Raspberry
+ Peach
+ Jasmine
+ Lily of the Valley

Base Notes -
+ Vanilla
+ Tonka Beans
+ Green Almond
+ Cedar

Yes, I searched the net regarding the perfume.
I was just am indeed very excited!!
XD




Oh, did I mention that I have finally deleted all our photos?
Yes, I finally gathered enough guts to do so.
Scratched out.
The wounded heart, now healed.
(:

♥ not.your.average.barbie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment