nuffnangad

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hammieeees! (:

Oh boy.
The last I counted, I had 18 hamsters.
Then, I had 24 of them!!
(:
Welcome, new members of the family.
Weeheeeeeee!!

 Two out of the 6 new borns that got out from their home.
They looked like mummy!!
(:

Here's the mummy!

 Here's the culprit!

 and...the mummy's sister.
(:

However, dad just gave 6 babies from the previous batch away.
So I am now once again left with 18.
The two older babies.
They both look like daddy
(:

The younger four that was recently given away.
):

This new borns are going away too!
They've been booked!!
Boohoo!

Went for movie @ GSC, One Utama few days back with Eugene Fish!
We were there late, everything was pretty much closed or closing.
):
Hence, our dinner @ Glitters, GSC
and this is my chicken lasagna.
*smacks head hard*

Uh huh!
Some said it looked like puke. I say it looks like prison food.
omg.


♥ not.your.average.barbie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment