nuffnangad

Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's 7.17am and I am still wide awake.
Well, that is what you get for "napping" the whole day
and be an owl at night.
Not forgetting an Ice Venti Vanilla Latte + a huge mug of Nescafe
(((:
Oooh, there's a plan for a visit to Pizza Hut too later in the evening.
With whom?
We'll see.

All apparels are from Cotton On
Headband: Forever 21
* oh how I miss shopping with Andrea *
))):

muh-nehhhhh muh-nehhh muh-nehhhh!!
$$$ comee to mommyyy quick!!
((((((:

________________________________________________________


The world is grey, mine at least.
Clouds move above me,
while I walk on scorched tars,
beneath the blue painted sky.

When I was a kid,
I was the princess in distress,
Awaiting prince charming or knight in shining armour,
To rescue me from the dragon's pit.

When I was in school,
Some of the people I met,
They were just too good to be true.

When I grew older,
There was heartbreak and loss, cheaters and liars,
And friends who changed,
"Why?" my mind wonders

Now, I stand completely still, surrounded by grey walls.
I realised,
Sign posts the obstacles we must overhaul that comes with a cost,
What was seemingly the win could simply be disguised, camouflaging what was lost.
Sometimes I laugh when I am sad, I cry when I am happy.


Secret doors open to reveal shades of discarded grey that represents untold secrets in the room.
I stopped. stared. and thought.
of all the what ifs.

Sometimes in the room,
I find myself standing firmly on both two feets.
At times, I find myself loosing my footing.

and sometimes, one of the many doors tell me this:

It is all in the past.
Words can't hurt and memories fade.
I am sorry for the mistakes
but
You're the one that is wrong.

And this are the doors that colour my grey, grey world like a rainbow.
(((:


♥ not.yor.average.barbie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment