nuffnangad

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I can't sleep as usual.
):
My eyes are getting heavy just like the past nights but I just can't sleep.
Buuhhh.
This is not a single bit nice.
*
Anyhoos.
Since I had the extra time, my hands got itchy to camwhore.
Teehee!!
*
*
I realised most of my outfits were in dull common colours.
Black.White.Nude.you know, the basics.
So I decided to mix and match this following colours -
Turquoise, Peach Pink, Nude & Maroon
just for the fun of it.
Never try, never know right?
(:
So, here goes!!
*
*
Turquoise Cardigan - Cotton On
Camisole - Forever 21
Vintage Weaved Belt - Trend Reports *online*
Peach Panel Skirt - Vivace Cabin *online*
Shoes - Kiss & Tell *online*
*
*
I know! I know!
I became a Cotton On freak ever since they opened an outlet here!!
You can't blame me, all the stuff are affordable and they never fail to have my size!!
:D
*
*
 yes, I am an avid online shopper.
and I doubt I'll ever stop being one.
It's sooo convenient!!
That's only if you know how to get your way around and purchase the right stuff.
* especially when it comes to measurements!! *
*

2 comments:

  1. Hope you were able to get some shut eye in there shortly after this.
    Love the mix of vibrant colours here!

    stylebouquet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete