nuffnangad

Monday, November 22, 2010

Hmm.
It's been a while since I last wore this dress.
Found it hiding in my wardrobe while I was looking for something.
(:

Got this jacket during a Raya Bazaar @ The Curve few months back.
And the dress?
Cotton On.
Again.
((:




Oooh.
I finally got all the stockings I ordered from Colorful Pink Room.
It was definitely worth the wait.
Heeheeee!



Anyhoos.
I was watching Ugly Betty two days back.
The lines (not the exact same of course)

I have said my goodbyes,
In fact I said it so often.

Gave me inspiration to write this:

I have said my goodbyes, I may have even said it more than I should.
Some were happy goodbyes. And some others are just hard.
As hard as it is, a person who loves you will wave good bye with tears of joy and sadness.
With a smile on their faces.
Even if it isn't easy.
It never was. It never is.
However, it is up to us to gather the courage and move forward.
Get out of the comfort zone and start a brand new life.
Goodbyes aren't the end.
It is just the beginning of a new chapter.

Well, that's the way I see it.


♥ not.yor.average.barbie ♥

1 comment: