nuffnangad

Thursday, October 14, 2010

You, my first.

When I held her for the first time,
My life began to shine.
And at that frozen moment then,
I realised this life wasn't just mine.
*
She is an angel and she is mine,
For me, she left her wings with no idea just how much happiness she truly brings.
My days are brighten with her smiles and laughs,
For she helps me remember all the blessings that I have.
*
 *
Her face so perfect and soft and sweet and pure,
Sometimes she can be willfull and sometimes she is demure.
And in that very moment she came into my world,
I knew that she is more than just my precious baby girl
*
She would be my sunshine with a sweetness that won't end,
and when she grows up one day she would be my closest friend.
She would be the reason I would always try my best,
For my baby girl will always be my greatest test.
*
*
I would do what it takes,
To help her correct her mistakes.
Whenever she is in need,
By her side I will always be.

For she is my baby girl for eternity.
*
I would walk a million miles just to see you smile.

With ♥,

No comments:

Post a Comment