nuffnangad

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I missed the big battle.

Yup, I missed the big battle tonite.
Brazil vs Portugal.
All cause I slept late and broke the deal.
*
The least you could do is show some appreciation for the effort made.
Instead of going on about how 14 or 40 minutes, it doesnt make any difference.
I could have stayed up till the sun is shining so brightly which I didn't.
*
When you first said you love me, I was beyond happy.
Yes, I was indeed!
But now that I think of it, I don't think you actually do.
Those words were just text and like you once said,
it's just someone typing behind the screen.
They could be completely expressionless for all you know.
I dont feel needed nor wanted.
And that deal, yes it's my fault for breaking it.
But then again, I'm a human.
I am not your pet and neither am i your toy.
*
On the other hand,
I spent two and a half hours alone, down at the park in my condo.
Reading a book in the cold cold chilly night,
sipping my Winter Melon flavored can drink,
watching the kids playing while parents chat-away.
Yes, it brought back memories and how I used to love doing just that.
(:
*
Ooh, thank you Anas for the score report.
Brazil baybehh, you are awesomeeeeeeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment